Shop Floor Automations held a raffle drawing of prizes for everyone that got their badge scanned at our WESTEC 2013 booth.
Congratulations to the winners from our WESTEC 2013 giveaway:
• Guy from Edro Engineering won a Moxa 5110 Wireless Hub
• Jason from Tri Tool won a Moxa 2250A Wireless Hub
• Yanet from Performance Machine won a USB to RS232 adapter
• Chuck from Chancellor Oil Tool won a Moxa 2150A Wireless Hub
We look forward to hearing from our winners, and anyone needing our services.
More info about Shop Floor Automations at tradeshows: Because Shop Floor Automations works with clients all over America (even some International folks), tradeshows are an essential part of our lives as a company. We commonly attend shows like WESTEC, as well as IMTS, FABTECH, HOUSTEX, and more.
The prizes we commonly give away at tradeshows are our G-Code shirt, and hardware devices for the manufacturing shop floor such as our Wireless CNC Connect, Wired CNC Connect, and our USB to Serial. These prizes are at no cost to the winner – entering just requires a scan of their tradeshow badge and an interest in the solutions we offer.
Here is our contact information:
(619) 461-4000 (San Diego – Corporate)
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST