See our latest Shop Floor Automations ad on eXtremeDNC in Modern Machine Shop featuring our own Tech, Joshua.
More info on SFA’s DNC Communication options:
Manage your CNC programs, machine parameters, & offsets. Enjoy a wide range of CNC communication options from your Predator PCs for drip-feeding, downloading, & bi-directional communication. Upload via parallel, RS232, RS422 Ethernet, & wireless Ethernet for thousands of CNC machines. With Microsoft Office® & Windows® Explorer-compatible user interface (Windows 10 O/S supported), use familiar features for drag & drop, cut, copy, paste, shortcut menus, object-based menus, toolbars, tool tips, & available online help.
Improve CNC revision control while using existing ERP & MES bar-coded paperwork. Eliminate time wasted walking back & forth between your CNC & PC with a Remote Request function. Consider a 32-Bit, Multi-thread, Multi-tasking, Open-Architecture DNC Software solution that works wired & wirelessly.
Simplify operations with one network for all of your CNC machines, Robots, PLCs, & part makers, grouped by building or cell.
Predator DNC Software™
- Network all CNCs, EDMs, PLCs, & Robots with singular DNC package
- Eliminates walking time to & from CNC control & PC
- Major CNC protocols, including Mazatrol (CMT), Okuma B & Xmodem, supported
- Send, receive or drip-feed to up to 4,096 devices
- Highly flexible interface options include wireless, wired, Ethernet, & USB
Ascendant eXtremeDNC Software™
- Simultaneously push/pull files to CNCs from PC/Remotely
- Reliable RS232 communication via Wireless & Wired
- Support for all major CNC protocols including Mazatrol, OkumaB, & more
- Self-Install & SFA install (Remote or Onsite) available
- Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003/2008R2 – 32bit & 64 bit systems
- Originally written for Windows NT 3.5 (“C” Language) for future compatibility
Call (877) 611-5825 for more info!